- Drywood Termites are found mainly in areas consisting of southern and coastal regions.
- Infestations can be identified by piles of fecal pellets that resemble sawdust-like shreds..
- Eradicated by localize treatments or fumigation.
Types of Termites
- Fumigations DO NOT kill Subterranean Termites.
- They are found underground, inside intertwining tubes that they create, leading them to food sources and additional nests.
- Once you recognize these termites, do not disturb them and immediately call a professional, like us!
- Subterranean Termites can most commonly be identified by mud tubes and property damage.
- Eradicated by drilling into the ground or into the infested area(s) and applying chemicals